Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello there...


Sooooo this is not actually about my outfit, nor my cup of chai from the ever-so-classy Dunkin' Donuts, but it IS about that snazzy jazzy background that you see... it's ART!!! My beau and I were strolling through the Boerum Hill neighborhood in Brooklyn this past weekend and stumbled upon this beautiful house. Apparently the artist, Susan Gardner, wanted to make a "celebratory statement" literally on her house and that's exactly what it is. This beautiful mosaic caught my attention from the beginning of the block... It's on 108 Wyckoff (between Hoyt & Smith Streets) and it's just jawdropping! If you're in Brooklyn and happen to like this type of stuff, you should go see it. I thought it looked pretty cool with my leopard print jacket. Anywhoo, my red snakeskin clutch that you see is a vintage-ish 1980's Giani Bernini—it's my fave and goes with any and everything... and that is pretty much it, sorry I couldn't end this any more awkward... 

No comments:

Post a Comment