Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wild Thang

Last week, I found a really great pair of pants from Harold + Maude Vintage (down the street from where I live in Bedstuy) and was searching for something to pair them with. I remembered I purchased a leopard print pant set a couple months back and that blouse literally matches everything, so the below look happened...

Necklace by Gorjana (got it from my rocksbox subscription...details at the bottom)

I was feeling really tired last Friday, but I've been tryna blog more, so this was the result, haha. 

Here's what I'm talking about--you can pair leopard with anything... Especially floral prints!


And now from my view... Ring by Robyn Rhodes (details below)

Okay, now about the jewelry... Last month, I signed up with Rocksbox, which is basically a site where they send you 3 pieces of jewelry every month and if you like it, you can buy it, if not, then just return it. If you have accessory ADD like I do, this is a really great company to sign up with. If you're interested, you can use my code below to get your first month free (sign up before the 24th) or 50% off (if you sign up after the 24th). Use discount code: bumcakexoxo

Again...
Get your FIRST MONTH FREE if you sign up before 3/24/15 using discount code: bumcakexoxo
After 3/24/15, you can get your first month 50% off using the same code above. Hurry up and sign up now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment