Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bag Ladies

Last month, I had the pleasure to be a part of a really cool look book for Vavvoune, a super chic leather goods brand based in Brooklyn. The brand is focused on simplicity and sustainability. The products are made of full grain lambskin that's locally sourced—how cool is that?! Val Blaise (the designer) hit me up to see if I was down and of course I was like "totally!!" and the rest was history. It was shot by photographer Shen (sorry, don't know his last name, but his IG is @shendig27) and the lovely Sage White (@sage.white) did the makeup. I modeled with the gorgeous LaBrie (@tiedyetrappin). After the shoot, we hit up Peaches in Bedstuy for dinner + dranks. It was a great way to spend the last day of summer.

See what we cooked up...

Since I'm a tote bag type of person, this was my fave. It's like a super fancy tote.

Ready to put my life in it.


This purple was stunning... especially with grey.

Great way to add a pop of color to your wardrobe.


These cuties were great to carry around tooright on trend with the bucket design. Love the croc detail on the leather.


I just LOVE this photo of LaBriethe color combos are perfect and she looks gorgeous.


I really love the leather pattern on this one. So bold and chic.

For those of you who carry purses to a party/concert, this would be idealsmall, but not too small. 


This is a great overnight type of bag. Perfectly oversized.


To shop Vavvoune or learn more, visit Vavvoune.com
Also, follow Val Blaise on IG @Vavvoune + @vavvoune.handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment