Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Scrub a Dub Dub...

For the past couple of months, I've been using all types of scrubs on my face to try and keep my skin smooth and to help get rid of the few acne scars that I have on my chin and forehead...etc. Luckily, I found my "fantastic 4"--Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator, Folie Rose & Chamomile Facial Scrub, Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, and Origins Modern Friction Instant Brightening Pads. These scrubs are currently saving my life and I rotate their use every 2-3 days or so. I love, love, love these products and I'll tell you why...


This Kiehl's one is awesome because I can actually use it as a facial cleanser as well because it lathers nicely. It feels refreshing and I literally only need a pea-sized drop for my entire face, which means this will last me probably at least a year. Also, I use this in the morning and at night every other day or so. 

This is one of my fave Target buys that happens to get the job done--it's cheap, quick, travel-sized, and most importantly, it works really well. This one felt very "scrubby"--kinda like sand, but leaves my skin super duper soft and glowy. This is the travel-sized one, so it's easy to carry around. www.acureorganics.com

I use these Origins pads only about 2-3 times a month only because it's not necessary to use more than that. This actually feels more like a toner. It's really refreshing and feels tingly the first few times. It actually kinda reminds me of those clearasil face pads. This actually did brighten my dark spots from acne scars, but I only use this one at night. www.origins.com

This Folie scrub is one of my all time fave skincare products. It feels luxurious in a really calming all-natural kind of way. I like the way it feels--very soothing and relaxing. It's an oil based scrub, so it feels really nice (if you're into cleansing oils and things like that--I'm obsessed). I actually put it on my lips too when using it on my face because it's kinda sweet as if it were a lip scrub. I massage it into my skin for about 5 min and then I rinse with warm/hot water and pat dry. This scrub is the most moisturizing of them all. I have naturally oily skin and it's still perfect for it. I use it every other night and I'm seriously into it...like seriously. 
www.folieapothecary.etsy.com

I just have my brows and liner on--no concealer or foundation. 

Just have my brows on, but no other makeup. 

Okay, I totally have makeup on here, but the glow is on "fleek", honey!!!! 

If you haven't started scrubbing yet, what are you waiting for? Get on board! Go get you a scrub and get your skin fed for the summer. Get on fleek...snatched...new glow, who dis? Go...NOW!!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment