Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Getting Toned...


When it comes to toner, it’s all about the ability to clarify and moisturize my face. I’ve tried so many different ones over the last 2 years and currently, I’m using the ones listed below.


The first one I use is by a food brand called Al Wadi Al Akhdar and it’s just pure natural rose water. I use it on days where I just want something refreshing and quick. It really keeps my face soft and moisturized and is really soothing after I do a detoxifying face mask.



The Oil Absorbing Tonic by La Mer is great for in the morning after I wash my face. I use this right before I apply makeup (if I decide to wear makeup that day). It keeps me pretty matte, but also leaves a very subtle shimmer to my skin.


Humphrey’s Citrus Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Toner is great to use any time. Mainly, I’ll use it at night right before I apply a face serum. It’s also great for mornings where I’m not going to apply makeup and just want a fresh feeling all day. It smells like lemons and oranges, which is uplifting.


Garnier’s Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is great for removing makeup. I always use it after I wash my face or sometimes if I’m feeling really lazy and don’t have face wipes, I’ll use it to remove my makeup after a long day or night. It leaves my skin so refreshed and clean. I use it until there are no traces of makeup or dirt left on the cotton pad/ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment