Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

"Misting"


So I’m literally a sucker for face sprays and this is the season where they are really needed. I’ve tried soooo many over the last year and the ones below are in my current rotation. I love "misting" myself as I like to say. They’re a quick way to not only keep your face hydrated, but they literally give a little pick-me-up during the day—they smell good, are energizing, and feel great. In the spring/summer months, I like to keep them really light and cooling. In the fall/winter, I like them to be super hydrating and soothing. Take a look at the ones I’m currently using and loving…



Caudalie Grape Water is great because it’s 100% all natural and is super light yet very hydrating. It’s perfect for sensitive skin as well and it can really cool you off in the summer and hydrated—I honestly use this all year round. The way it sprays out is very gentle too, which is nice. This brand also makes another face spray that’s even better for summer because it’s super cooling and sets makeup-I love their Beauty Elixir as well.


CocoKind Organic Rosewater Facial Toner is awesome because you can use it as a toner as well (spraying on a cotton ball then applying to face). I use this as a face spray throughout the day. It’s made of pure organic rose water and that’s it, which is wonderful. It’s smells really good and feels great. The best part is that I found it at Marshall’s for $7. This one is definitely a steal especially for the price.



The Mist by La Mer is obviously luxurious. It leaves a dewy glow to your skin and feels refreshing. However, don’t get it in your mouth when you spray because it doesn’t taste good.


Folie Apothecary Palo Santo & Peru Balsam All Purpose Mist is one of my absolute favorites. The label rubbed off because I’ve carried this around for months every single day in my tote bag or purse. The best part about this spray is that you can use it over everything from your face to your linens. It helps fade dark marks to improve and even my skin tone, which is what I always look for in skincare products and it smells awesome! I often spray it in my home and at  my desk at work. This one really provides moisture and a mood uplift.


Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying Makeup Setting Spray is great for keeping oiliness/shine under control. It can be used over or under makeup or just on bare skin. I really like using it for when I wear makeup because it keeps my face matte. I tried it without makeup too and it does keep the shine away, but I have to pat it in or it will leave white powdery specks. It feels good on my skin though and definitely helps with keeping the shine to a minimum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment